Factory Supplies 80 Kg Gasoline Vibratory Impact Tamping RammerShanghai Super-Above Industry Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Working Method：Vibration
- Axle：Biaxial Dual-Drum
- Model NO.：sa
- Grinding Wheel Type：Single-Foot
- Compaction Depth：30cm
- Engine Type：Petrol Engine
- Travel Speed：30cm,s
- Centrifugal Force：13.5KN
- Function：Vibratory, Vibrating Soil Earth Sand Impact Jump
- Engine Option：Gasoline Robin,Honda Engine
- Gasoline Robin,Honda Engine：13kn
- Running Speed (Rpm)：4000
- Travelling Speed(M/Min)：15
- Impacting Freqyency(Timesmin)：600
- Transport Package：Carton
- HS Code：8479109000
- Production Capacity：1000PCS,Year
low cost to maintenance and usage,reliable durability make it,maybe the most economical rammer in the market.
comparing to our nonmal plate compactors.the series tamping rammers are designed for compacting cohesive
soils.such as chay and silt small repair jobs and in narrow confined areas,such as trenches or housing sites,but
they also could be used on sand and gravel,kzw rammers are desigined to deal with the tough site condition,
well balanced,easy to operate and excellent manoeuvrability in trenches and around pips,additional,every
rammer is performance tested before it is released from the factory,thus you can trust it at all.
1. Honda engine is designed for tamping rammer.
2. No need to mix fuel and oil, easy starting, low-noise operation, low maintenance, and reduced fuel
consumption comparing to a 4-stroke engine.
3. High quality, Chinese made bellow. German bellow is optional.
4. Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand-arm vibration and improve comfort.
5. Rammer shoe made of steel plate with wooden insert offers economical usage.
6. Special protective frame for engine, prevents any possible damage.
7. Additional built-in air filtration.
8. Optional wheel kit for easy transportation.